|Дата: Пятница, 07.02.2020, 13:15 | Сообщение # 1
|Exchange Server Migration is quite rigorous process with a lot of things to do than you expect. It can reduce stress if you have proper planning for the migration task. Moving one Exchange environment to other has a lot of benefits, it can be accessible from anywhere, increased security for user mailboxes.
Migrating from existing environment to another environment is quite complex for administrators as it requires a lot of time, planning and effort. At the end you may also end up losing precious data which may cause huge loss to the organization. To overcome all these you can go for third party tools. You need to select a tool which can simplify your task and performs the migration process efficiently.
If you want to perform Exchange Migration effortlessly, you need to check out this advanced tool called EdbMails Exchange Migration which has simple and straight forward user interface, can be performed by non-technical people as well and its installation configuration is very simple. Using this you can easily migrate live exchange mailboxes, public folder, archive mailboxes, calendar, contacts, tasks etc to live exchange server or office 365 tenants.
Why to choose EdbMails Exchange Migration over native solution?
- Directly migrates to another Exchange Environment without performing double hop migration
- Performs Auto mapping of source and destination mailboxes.
- Automatically sets the impersonation rights and auto creation of mailbox in the target server.
- Ensures zero downtime during Exchange Mailbox Migration therefore users can maintain the workflow.
- All the Exchange Server versions are supported like 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019.
- Automatically reconnects and continues with the migration process during intermittent internet connection.
To know more : https: //www.edbmails.com/pages/exchange-server-migration-tool.html
Сообщение отредактировал georgepaul123work - Пятница, 07.02.2020, 13:16